6 Standing Log Slice Table Numbers
Stand Alone Log Slice Table Numbers:
- Set of (6)
- Numbers are Hand Stenciled and Painted on ONE side.
- The other side is left blank.
- - 2-4" Diameter Top log slice (numbered)
- - Base Log is 3-4" Diameter
- (BASE log will be approx the same size or 1/2-1" larger in diameter to hold the top without tipping)
- - Slices are all "Tip-tested" to ensure they don't topple over if the table is bumped.
- - Wooden Dowels are Approx 6" in Height (these may be cut down shorter without impacting standing ability, the base should be sufficient to hold any height 6" or under)
- * Total Height of standing table numbers with original 6" dowels is 6-8"
*These will ship UN-Assembled to reduce dowel breakage.
Dowels fit into pre-drilled holes on the top of the wood base and the bottom of the wood slice number. The dowels will loose approx 1" in length when they are fit into the top and bottom log slices.
These fit snugly enough on their own but wood glue can be used to make them permanent.
Made from reclaimed hardwood Logs like Maple, Walnut and Oak. Color and Bark vary. We pick the best slices for these, with a relatively clear heartwood and light pith. (ALL slices will have some type of markings/inclusions/tree rings that do not detract from the ability to read the numbers)
We monitor these during drying to weed out cracks and bark loosening. (Some amount of small hairline cracks or bark loss may occur over time, it is best to purchase these within 3 months of your date)
Shipping is done via USPS priority mail.
These are tightly packaged with tissue in between each slice to ensure the minimum of scuffing. And recycled brown Kraft paper as a cushion for a minimum of bouncing.
(Photo props not included) **Please Note: Listing is for TABLE NUMBERS ONLY***